Saturday, February 11, 2006

te wai pounamu

haere mai i aotearoa!
here's some piccies we've taken while we've been on the road: 38 rides, 160km of tramping (bush walking kiwi style), 22 dehydrated meals and 127 dead sandflies. and almost every second of it we've been smiling (with the exception of some of those more muddier moments on stewart island and one or two sandfly fiestas on the coast). we've not once dismantled the tent in the rain, not to say rangi (sky father) hasn't shed any tears on us, quite the opposite! the sun's been more than plentiful.
it's been 100% pure nz: home, almost as i remembered it.
xx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello the travellers !

it's been a while since I came to the Sqwale's blog so I finally ended here. The multiple picture is really cool and I can see that you are both of you in your natural element !
Our side we moved to our new flat but still under renovation and we're totally fed up... but like in NZ, the sun will shine at some point, hopefully...

Spend a good time and give us more news.

Alex

Anonymous said...

sorry me again, I thought your picture was so cool that I put it as a backgroung on my computer...